Saturday, December 5, 2009

Now, A Pet

Spay Day was a big success. Picked Shadow up around 5 last night and took her home. For her, it is a real home now. Except for Bella, I would be pretty happy. Poor Bella thought she was back in her position as queen. She was waiting for me at the top of the stairs, but when she saw the carrier, she knew Shadow was back. If a cat could look crestfallen, Bella did.

Mr. New Cat was hiding as usual. I let Shadow out in the bathroom but she didn't want to stay there. She seems fine, licking her stitches but OK. I dropped off a wild cat and brought back a pet. This morning she let me pet her for about 15 minutes. She feels very soft, not as silky as Bella, but nice all the same.

I just hope the three of them have a peaceful day. Last evening was not that peaceful. Bella and the male got into a fight. Her tail was enormous. She's still eating, though, and so is Shadow (also the male, but I wasn't worried about him.)

22 comments:

  1. 成功多屬於那些很快做出決定,卻又不輕易變更的人。而失敗也經常屬於那些很難做出決定,卻又經常變更的人

    ReplyDelete
  2. 卡爾.桑得柏:「除非先有夢,否則一切皆不成。」共勉!.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 噴泉的高度,不會超過它的源頭。一個人的事業也是如此,它的成就絕不會超過自己的信念。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我們必須先有哭泣,才有歡笑;也必須先感到人生的悲哀,然後才感到人生的快樂。............................................................

    ReplyDelete